Eligibility For Admission
- A pass in Karnataka SSLC Examination OR Any other equivalent examination recognized by the P. U. Board of Karnataka.
- NRI candidates, non-Karnataka students and foreign nationals who have passed standard 10th or equivalent examination must obtain eligibility certificate from the Director P.U. Board, Bangalore before securing admission.
- Though ours is a permanently unaided College, 50% of the seats are treated as Government Quota and fill them category wise on the basis of aggregate marks scored in SSLC Examination.
- In the interest of maintenance of excellent standards, remaining 50% of the management seats are allotted on rational basis to the deserving students
- The candidate is expected to meet the Principal on the appointed date and time accompanied by parents.
- Admission will be denied if the candidate does not join the College within the stipulated time.
- The list of selected candidates and the admission date will be put up on the college Notice Board.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
1. SSLC or Equivalent Marks card(3 copies).
2. Income Certificate(If applicable).
3. Caste Certificate(If applicable).
4. SSLC Hall Ticket.
5. Aadhar Card.
Your Photo Copy
Recent Passport Size Photographs – 5 Nos.